Conquer Pre-School Mathematics K1A
Conquer Pre-School Mathematics is a pre-school series designed to prepare children for primary school.
Each book, K1A, K1B, K2A and K2B, contains a careful selection of mathematical activities covering essential topics and skill sets.
Begin by downloading the FREE learning charts (onlineresources.sapgrp.com) to complement the activities in the book. The charts serve as great learning and teaching tools.
“What’s in this book?”
This pre-school series focuses on counting, addition and subtraction, and essential topics on measurements such as length, mass, time and money. The system of awarding marks for every activity is used to motivate the child in this learning adventure.
“Yes, I understand now!”
That’s what we want to hear from the children when they try the activities in the book. The progressive activities are structured with specific learning objectives. Parents and educators will understand the purpose of each activity and they can monitor the children’s progress and accomplishments.
Conquer Pre-school Mathematics K1 and K2 complete the learning of preschool mathematics and prepare children for primary level mathematics.
ISBN : 9789814715478
Number of pages: 96
|No. of Pages||96|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions