IQ Maths for Preschoolers Book 2
Casco’s IQ Maths for Preschoolers: Book 2, the second of a new two-book series, is written for young children aged between 4-6 years with the following objectives:
- to encourage logical and creative thinking in the young child’s mind;
- to promote the ability to:
- compare and contrast and;
- make deductions.
This collection of 100 mathematical puzzles can help to develop your growing child’s natural talent and open his or her mind to new experiences.
Your child will have an interesting and fun time working out the answers to these brain teasers.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions