Learning English K1
LEARNING ENGLISH – K1 strengthens a child‛s proficiency of the English language through vocabulary building, reading and writing.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Building Vocabulary Through Pictures and Sentences
- Vivid and interesting pictures accompanying the text allow children to learn and recognize words effectively. Simple sentences are introduced with ample practice exercises to enforce correct usage in complete sentences.
b. Developing Observations Through Reading and Writing Activities
- The everyday themes incorporated in the reading and writing activities help children to understand and relate better to people, environment and real world situations.
c. Enhancing Writing Skills Through Sentence Formation Exercises
- The guided sentence formation exercises help to develop and improve basic writing skills.
d. Learning Objectives
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672085
Number of pages: 100
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions