Learning English K1
LEARNING ENGLISH – K1 strengthens a child‛s proficiency of the English language through vocabulary building, reading and writing.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Building Vocabulary Through Pictures and Sentences
- Vivid and interesting pictures accompanying the text allow children to learn and recognize words effectively. Simple sentences are introduced with ample practice exercises to enforce correct usage in complete sentences.
b. Developing Observations Through Reading and Writing Activities
- The everyday themes incorporated in the reading and writing activities help children to understand and relate better to people, environment and real world situations.
c. Enhancing Writing Skills Through Sentence Formation Exercises
- The guided sentence formation exercises help to develop and improve basic writing skills.
d. Learning Objectives
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672085
Number of pages: 100
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here