Learning English K2
LEARNING ENGLISH – K2 promotes meaningful learning of the English language through vocabulary building, acquisition of basic grammar knowledge, reading and writing.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Building Vocabulary Through Pictures, Sentences and Word Games
- Vivid and interesting pictures accompanying the text allow children to learn and recognize words effectively. Simple sentences are introduced with ample practice exercises to enforce correct usage in complete sentences. Word games are also included to challenge a child in the creative application of the language.
b. Enhancing Writing Skills Through Sentence and Paragraph Writing Activities
- The guided sentence formation exercises help to develop creative writing skills.
c. Acquiring Basic Grammar Concepts Through Drills
- Drills on essential English grammar reinforce correct language structure and use systematically and effectively.
d. Learning Objectives
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672092
Number of pages: 100
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here