Learning English Nursery
LEARNING ENGLISH – NURSERY encourages English language learning through the introduction of the alphabet and recognition of key words, through real world themes to promote self-awareness and understanding of our world.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Foundation for Literacy Development
- The reading and penmanship activities teach young children to recognize, remember and write the letters of the alphabet.
b. Enhancing Word Recognition Through Pictures
- Vivid and interesting pictures accompanying the text allow children to learn and recognize words effectively.
c. Developing Self-awareness
- The everyday themes help children to develop real world awareness so that learning becomes relevant, interesting and practical.
d. Learning Objectives
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672078
Number of pages: 104
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions