Learning English Nursery
LEARNING ENGLISH – NURSERY encourages English language learning through the introduction of the alphabet and recognition of key words, through real world themes to promote self-awareness and understanding of our world.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Foundation for Literacy Development
- The reading and penmanship activities teach young children to recognize, remember and write the letters of the alphabet.
b. Enhancing Word Recognition Through Pictures
- Vivid and interesting pictures accompanying the text allow children to learn and recognize words effectively.
c. Developing Self-awareness
- The everyday themes help children to develop real world awareness so that learning becomes relevant, interesting and practical.
d. Learning Objectives
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672078
Number of pages: 104
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here