Learning Maths K2
LEARNING MATHS – K2 reinforces the learning of Mathematics by introducing number bonds as well as the concepts of time and money to complement a practical learning experience.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Application of the Four Operations
- Exercises on adding, subtracting, multiplication and division of numbers from 1 to 50 prepare children for Primary level Mathematics.
b. Mastering Measures
- Comparison and computation activities involving length, mass, time and money provide children with a firm foundation in basic measurements.
c. Developing Self-awareness
- The real world context used in the practice exercises help children to develop an awareness of Maths in daily life so that learning becomes relevant, interesting and practical.
d. Teaching Points
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672191
Number of pages: 84
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions