Learning Maths K2
LEARNING MATHS – K2 reinforces the learning of Mathematics by introducing number bonds as well as the concepts of time and money to complement a practical learning experience.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Application of the Four Operations
- Exercises on adding, subtracting, multiplication and division of numbers from 1 to 50 prepare children for Primary level Mathematics.
b. Mastering Measures
- Comparison and computation activities involving length, mass, time and money provide children with a firm foundation in basic measurements.
c. Developing Self-awareness
- The real world context used in the practice exercises help children to develop an awareness of Maths in daily life so that learning becomes relevant, interesting and practical.
d. Teaching Points
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672191
Number of pages: 84
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here