Learning Maths Nursery
LEARNING MATHS – NURSERY encourages the learning of Mathematics by introducing numbers, number words, shapes and colours through common real life objects to promote an awareness and understanding of our environment.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Foundation for Numeracy Development
- The counting and penmanship activities teach young children to recognize, remember and write numbers from 1 to 10.
b. Enhancing Number Recognition Through Pictures
- Vivid and interesting pictures accompanying the digits allow children to learn and recognize numbers effectively.
c. Developing Self-awareness
- The real world context used in the practice exercises help children to develop an awareness of Maths in daily life so that learning becomes relevant, interesting and practical.
d. Teaching Points
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672177
Number of pages: 80
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions