Learning Maths Nursery
LEARNING MATHS – NURSERY encourages the learning of Mathematics by introducing numbers, number words, shapes and colours through common real life objects to promote an awareness and understanding of our environment.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Foundation for Numeracy Development
- The counting and penmanship activities teach young children to recognize, remember and write numbers from 1 to 10.
b. Enhancing Number Recognition Through Pictures
- Vivid and interesting pictures accompanying the digits allow children to learn and recognize numbers effectively.
c. Developing Self-awareness
- The real world context used in the practice exercises help children to develop an awareness of Maths in daily life so that learning becomes relevant, interesting and practical.
d. Teaching Points
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672177
Number of pages: 80
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here