Pre-Primary Math Kindergarten 1 Activity Book B
This series is written to develop early childhood numeracy,and to provide pre-primary pupils with a solid foundation in Mathematics. Emphasis is placed on the development of thinking, reasoning and communication skills.
Features of this series include:
- Real-life situations to introduce concepts
- Colourful illustrations and exercises to engage pupils
- Games and puzzles for exciting learning
Teachers' Guides available.
ISBN: 978 981 288 253 0
Number of Pages: -
|ISBN||978 981 288 253 0|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here