Pre-Primary Math Kindergarten 1 Activity Book B
This series is written to develop early childhood numeracy,and to provide pre-primary pupils with a solid foundation in Mathematics. Emphasis is placed on the development of thinking, reasoning and communication skills.
Features of this series include:
- Real-life situations to introduce concepts
- Colourful illustrations and exercises to engage pupils
- Games and puzzles for exciting learning
Teachers' Guides available.
ISBN: 978 981 288 253 0
Number of Pages: -
|ISBN||978 981 288 253 0|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions