Primary 1 English Master Your Grammar Skills
Updated for the 2020 Primary English syllabus for Primary 2 issued by the Ministry of Education, Singapore, each unit in this guide contains a grammar item or concept with the following features:
- An attractive visual stimulus introduces the grammar item or concept. It is defined and then explained with examples that make the abstract grammar concepts more concrete
- Tips are given to warn students about common mistakes that they should avoid when they attempt exercises on grammar.
- Grammar exercises on a specific item are included to provide students with immediate practice. These include bite-sized exercises for students to apply what they have just learnt about specific grammar items in the individual units.
- Grammar Challenge: Demanding exercises are provided to challenge students in the high-progress group since they are capable of learning more and at a faster pace than others.
- At the end of the guide, students can do a revision of grammar items across several units.
- An answer key is provided for students’ use when they assess their own answers so that they can learn from their mistakes.
This book is written for students to use in the classroom with teacher supervision as well as at home, by students on their own and/or with parental guidance.
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||Lim Geok Choo|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions