Primary 5 English Mastering Situational Writing
Situational Writing is different from Continuous Writing. It requires the writing of a short functional piece such as a letter, email, report, etc. to suit the purpose, audience and context of a given situation.
This book contains the following features:
• Authentic practice tasks
• Self-assessment with bulleted key information in the marking scheme • Models of completed tasks in suggested responses
This book is suitable for classroom use and home use.
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||Lim Geok Choo|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions