Primary Science Concepts Applied P3 & P4
Primary Science: Concepts Applied series sims to develop pupils' confidence in applying the concepts and skills learnt in Science lesson to new and real-life situations.
Each unit comprises:
- Learning Outcomes section
Ensures pupils are clear about the rationale behind questions and what they aim to test. It also serves as a checklist for pupils on the knowledge and skills that they should have acquired for each topic
- Concept Build-up section
Provides activities that help to develop and deepen pupils' understanding of each topic. They also help to scaffold the learning process for pupils.
- Application Questions
Provides pupils with the opportunities to apply their knowledge and skills in daily or novel situations.
Detailed explanations are given and the concepts that are tested in each question are identified.
|No. of Pages||99|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions