PRIMARY SIX ACE YOUR ENGLISH EDITING
Primary 6 Ace Your English Editing is written based on the latest MOE syllabus. This book helps to train pupils in spelling and the correct use of grammar. It provides pupils with intensive practice and prepares them amply for this section of the English Language examination paper. Pupils will also be able to put their editing skills to good use when they correct spelling and grammatical errors in their written texts.
The aim of this book is to equip pupils with the knowledge in editing, thereby helping them to achieve a competent level of proficiency in the English language.
There are 100 practice worksheets, each containing 6 words with spelling errors and another 6 words with grammatical errors. With a total of 1200 such words, pupils are expected to correct these errors, which will give them the confidence to excel in the editing section of the English Language examination paper and achieve an outstanding grade in English.
We believe this book will serve all pupils well in preparing for the PSLE English examination paper.
NOTE: THIS IS A RING-BOUND, DIGITALLY PRINTED BOOK. THIS BOOK IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE AND IT IS NOT AVAILABLE AT BOOKSTORES.
|No. of Pages||111|
|No. of Issues||-|
We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.