100% Science Process Skills - Primary 4
The emphasis in education is shifting away from rote learning of facts to development of skills, which lead to a better understanding of concepts. Having content knowledge alone is insufficient for a student to excel. Students require keen analytical skills, a strong grasp of concepts, and efficient revision techniques to help them apply their kownledge meaning fully and score well in examinations.
This book seeks to develop students' process skills in the areas of observing, comparing, classifying, using apparatus and equipment, communicating, analysing, generating possibilities, in ferring, predicting, forming hypotheses and evaluating. Questions are structured to give students practice in applying basic process skills at the beginning of each diagnostic test, before integrating several skills to solve more complex problems towards the end of each test.
No. of Pages: -
Author: Dr Constance Goh
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions