A* Challenging Maths Word Problems 3
From A to A* Challenging Maths Word Problems prepare the above average pupil to stand out among other pupils. The pupil is expected to learn from the worked examples before working on some moderate questions to keep his/her mind active. He/she can expect to put on his/her thinking cap and embark on challenging questions that involves heuristics application as well. An A* revision paper is provided to ensure that the pupil is ready to soar above the rest in his/her upcoming examination. For the average student, he/she is encouraged to use this book as a practising ground for overcoming challenging questions in the school examinations.
- Worked examples to learn different ways of tackling challenging problem sums
- High-order thinking questions promote critical thinking skills
- Answers with full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789814657891
|No. of Pages||148|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here