A* Challenging Maths Word Problems 3
From A to A* Challenging Maths Word Problems prepare the above average pupil to stand out among other pupils. The pupil is expected to learn from the worked examples before working on some moderate questions to keep his/her mind active. He/she can expect to put on his/her thinking cap and embark on challenging questions that involves heuristics application as well. An A* revision paper is provided to ensure that the pupil is ready to soar above the rest in his/her upcoming examination. For the average student, he/she is encouraged to use this book as a practising ground for overcoming challenging questions in the school examinations.
- Worked examples to learn different ways of tackling challenging problem sums
- High-order thinking questions promote critical thinking skills
- Answers with full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789814657891
|No. of Pages||148|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions