Ace Your English Editing [O Level]
Ace Your Editing is prepared to help students in Editing, a new component in Paper 1 of the GCE O Level English Examination (Syllabus 1128).
This component has caused apprehension in some students, as the looking out for errors in a piece of writing may not be an easy task. Even the best trained eye with a reasonable command of the English can sometimes miss out an error or two.
- Based on the latest MOE syllabus
- Comes with ‘A Quick Revision of Grammar’
- 50 interesting passages for practice
- Answers are included in a separate booklet
Ace your Editing is an excellent book for effective examination practice.
ISBN: 978 981 288 022 2
|ISBN||978 981 288 022 2|
|No. of Pages||88|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions