Ace Your English Grammar Primary 2
English Grammar consists of the fundamental system of rules and principles for speaking and writing in the English language. The correct usage of Grammar in English reflects the learner's mastery of the language. As such, Grammar is an indispensable component in the English Syllabus set out by MOE and an integral component which is tested in school assessments and national examinations.
- 6 Units of Focused Grammar Practices with each each unit focusing on different type of Grammar item, serve as drills to allow students to familarise themselves with the common types of Grammar questions which they would usually encounter in school tests and examinations.
- 6 Revision Exercises one at the end of each unit, test the pupils' understanding of the entire unit as well as permit them to further practise what they have learnt.
- The Ultimate Challenge unit helps prepare pupils for the more advanced questions in school examinations. This segment also allows them to practise applying grammatical rules in more complex situations.
- A Final Revision section with three tests at the end of the book gives pupils a chance to check their own progress as well as gauge how they will fare in an actual examination.
ISBN: 978 981 288 025 3
No of Pages: 96
|ISBN||978 981 288 025 3|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here