Ace Your Mathematics (Problem Solving)- P1
Ace Your Mathematics Problem Solving comprises a collection of challenging problems carefully written to equip pupils with critical thinking skills and to stretch their understanding
Features of this series include:
- Challenging questions to stimulate critical thinking skills
- Hints to develop metacognition
- Practices to equip pupils with skills required to solve non-routine word problems
- Step-by-step Worked Examples
- Extensive Range of Problem Sums
- More Challenging Questions - Level 1 and Level 2, higher-order thinking skills
- Heuristics Section
- Detailed Worked Solutions
- Addition and Subtraction Within 10
- Addition and Subtraction Within 20
- Shapes and Patterns
- Addition and Subtraction Within 100
- Picture Graphs
- Worked Solutions
ISBN: 978 981 288 042 0
Number of Pages: 155
Author: Jennifer Boh
|ISBN||978 981 288 042 0|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions