Ace Your Mathematics (Revision Papers) 4
Ace Your Mathematics (Revision Papers) Series comprises books that are written with the objective to help students establish familiarity and gain knowledge of the different types of questions commonly found in tests and examinations.
It is important for students to work on solving various types of questions so as to gain confidence and proficiency to score in their tests and examinations. The extensive range of examination-styled questions will provide students with ample practice to tackle examination questions with ease.
Each revision paper comprises questions of varying difficulty levels that will help students practise essential skills in problem analysis and application of mathematical concepts. Challenging, non-routine questions assess a student’s ability to adopt a careful and systematic approach to higher-order problem-solving. Progressive incorporation of topics enables revision to take place as new topics are taught. In addition, detailed solutions provided help students prepare for their examinations more effectively.
- Revision papers comprising exam-oriented questions of varying levels of difficulty
- New topics introduced progressively to facilitate term revisions
- Challenging Mind Bender questions that promote higher-order thinking
- Detailed worked solutions provided for comprehensive understanding
No. of Pages: -
Author: Jennifer Boh
|ISBN||978 981 288 652 1|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions