Achieving Confidence in Maths 1
Written by experience teachers, this series is thoughtfully crafted to deliver effective spiral approach to teaching new skills and concepts.
- Ample practices to lay a strong foundation
- Critical thinking questions to enhance pupils' problem-solving skills
- Fun and interesting articles to spur pupils' creative thinking
|No. of Pages||314|
|Author||Janice Tan, Law Chor Hoo|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here