Challenge Your Brain (Rev Ed) GEP
Challenge Your Brain is specially written for Primary 3 pupils preparing for GEP Selection Test. It is also a useful and strategic tool for pupils to build a sound foundation for future Mathematical Olympiad competitions.
The series is conceptualised by Loh Cheng Yee, an experienced GEP educator and trainer for various Olympiad competitions.
- Different approaches in solving the same question
- Dialogues to show the thinking process
- Step-by-step guide in solving problems
- Unorthodox problem-solving skills
- Full detailed solutions including different solving methods
ISBN: 978 981 288 2196
|ISBN||978 981 288 2196|
|No. of Pages||122|
|Author||Loh Cheng Yee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions