Challenging Maths - Primary 2
Challenging Maths is written for pupils who want to apply their minds to limitless possibilities and to challenge themselves beyond the boundaries of ordinary understanding. The pupil can expect questions that encourage him/her to look at problems from different angles and motivate him/her to think out of the box. Each unit has worked examples followed by important notes to help the pupil tackle challenging questions with ease and confidence.
- Creative thinking skills section at the end of each unit to stretch young and creative minds
- Full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789814512596
|No. of Pages||236|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions