Classroom Maths Problem Sums 4
Each topic comes with specially selected examples and well-illustrated worked solutions. Graded practices then folllow with questions that can be solved by using the strategies mapped out in the examples. Each practice serves as a diagnostic test that helps pupils gauge their level of competency. Memorising methods and strategies hold little value in today's learning experience. Therefore, the design of this series is such that it helps develop thinking skills and promotes that exploration of new and uncharted problem-solving strategies among its users. Pupils who use this book will be guided at a manageable pace to understand how each mathematical problem is solved, thus stimulating and reinforcing learning. This book will inject the much needed confidence in pupils, shoring up their ability to score A*s in examinations.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions