Classroom Science Process Skills Primary 3
In line with the latest MOE syllabus, classroom science process skills adopts a two-fold approach of developing students' process skills while testing their content knowledge. Key concepts for each topic are highlighted in the summary notes at the beginning of each unit.
The eleven process skills comprise of observing, comparing, classifying, using apparatus and equipment, communicating, inferring, formulating hypotheses, predicting, analysing, generating possibilities and evaluating. These skills are essential tools for students to explore and acquire scientific knowledge within and outside the classroom. the questions in this book are structured with progressive levels of difficulty to give students practice in the siimpler skills, such as observing, before moving on to the more complex skills, such as referring. Challenging questions are also included towards the end of each section of the test papers to provide students the opportunity to apply a combination of these skills. As students practise and gain proficiency in these process skills, they will be well equipped to understand the concepts, principles and theories covered in each unit.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions