Comprehension Skills Book 3
Comprehension Skills Book is written to help students develop important comprehension skills that will lay the foundation for a better understanding of comprehension passages and the ability to answer literal and inferential questions.
Developing Comprehension Skills
Concise notes at the start of each section tell students what the different skills are. Short passages followed by questions allow students to focus on each skill before moving on to the next skill. Students are encouraged to work through the different passages for each skill before proceeding to the full comprehension exercises.
Reinforcing Comprehension Skills
A series of twenty exercises with a combination of the different skill-based questions allows students to practise the skills they have learnt.
Students can easily check their understanding of the passages.
ISBN : 9789813281226
|No. of Pages||184|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions