Comprehension Visual Text Open-Ended 2
Comprehension, simply put, is acquiring meaning from a given text. Comprehension is an active process that requires a sustained, intentional and thoughtful interaction between the reader and the text. Students must succeed because comprehension is critically important to the development of their reading.
Therefore, testing of comprehension is given due weightage in school examinations to reflect its importance in the assessment of a student's English language competency. This series is written to familiarise students with the new and revised PSLE format for comprehension. It focuses on the variety of questioning techniques that students can expect to find in their examination. The practices will prepare students for the challenge ahead and help them in their examination.
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions