Conquer Comprehension Workbook 5
Conquer Comprehension Workbook 5 is specially prepared to provide students with focussed practice on Comprehension, a test component in all major examinations. Why is this book useful to students?
The passages are graded into three levels: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. This enables students to improve as they move on from one exercise to another.
Developing Interactive Readers
The questions aim to develop students’ comprehension and inference skills by helping them to connect, visualise and infer information and to determine its importance in the text.
The passages cover varied themes and topics of interest to students.
Incorporated in the Contents page, the Performance Record gives students a quick and easy way to track their progress.
Perforated, the pages can be easily removed for use as tests or worksheets for classroom or home learning.
A glossary with sample sentences at the end of each exercise enhances students’ understanding of the passage and enriches their vocabulary.
Detailed answers with analysis for MCQ exercises are provided at the back of the book for quick and easy assessment.
ISBN : 9789813280502
|No. of Pages||184|
|Author||Angela Leu / Judy Tilaka / J. Lee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions