Conquer Creative Writing Workbook 3
CONQUER CREATIVE WRITING WORKBOOK 3 invites children to stretch their imagination, enjoy the process of developing ideas and express themselves through creative writing.
Building the Basics
The children will learn to use words and form sentences from the activities in sections such as Basic Writing, Vocabulary Exercise, Cloze Exercise, Sentence Structuring and Word Exercise.
Focused Writing Exercises
The writing activities cover varied themes and text types through the sections Writing Task and Creative Writing, and introduce descriptive, narrative, expository and imaginative composition writing to aspiring young writers.
Developing Writing Skill Sets
Through the sections Thinking Skills, Cause and Effect, Logical Sequence, General Knowledge and Creative Fun, children learn to differentiate and organize ideas using methods of classification, comparison and contrast, and cause and effect.
These provide more ideas so children can learn to relate to other situations and analyze possible outcomes in order to think and write even more creatively.
- The passages in each book are based on themes often encountered in schools
- Each book features progressive tasks to strengthen a student's skills in sentence construction and extensive and varied practices to encourage creative thinking
- Each book has complete and comprehensive answers for easy reference.
ISBN : 9789814672337
Number of pages: 164
|No. of Pages||- 164|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here