Conquer Creative Writing Workbook 4
CONQUER CREATIVE WRITING WORKBOOK 4 invites children to stretch their imagination, enjoy the process of developing ideas and express themselves through creative writing.
Building the Foundation
These include exercises on how to begin a story and write rich descriptions by organizing ideas effectively, including interesting details and using similes and metaphors.
Developing Writing Skill Sets
Through Guided Continuous Writing Exercises, children learn to develop and expand their ideas creatively to write a story. Cloze passages, series of pictures and a picture with dialogue among the characters depicting a scenario allow children to imagine what their story will be like and create a logical sequence before writing.
These provide alternative ideas so children can learn to relate to other situations and analyze possible outcomes in order to think and write even more creatively.
- The passages in each book are based on themes often encountered in schools
- Each book features progressive tasks to strengthen a student's skills in sentence construction and extensive and varied practices to encourage creative thinking
- Each book has complete and comprehensive answers for easy reference.
ISBN : 9789813215580
Number of pages: 176
|No. of Pages||- 176|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions