Conquer Creative Writing Workbook 4
CONQUER CREATIVE WRITING WORKBOOK 4 invites children to stretch their imagination, enjoy the process of developing ideas and express themselves through creative writing.
Building the Foundation
These include exercises on how to begin a story and write rich descriptions by organizing ideas effectively, including interesting details and using similes and metaphors.
Developing Writing Skill Sets
Through Guided Continuous Writing Exercises, children learn to develop and expand their ideas creatively to write a story. Cloze passages, series of pictures and a picture with dialogue among the characters depicting a scenario allow children to imagine what their story will be like and create a logical sequence before writing.
These provide alternative ideas so children can learn to relate to other situations and analyze possible outcomes in order to think and write even more creatively.
- The passages in each book are based on themes often encountered in schools
- Each book features progressive tasks to strengthen a student's skills in sentence construction and extensive and varied practices to encourage creative thinking
- Each book has complete and comprehensive answers for easy reference.
ISBN : 9789814672344
Number of pages: 176
|No. of Pages||- 176|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here