Conquer Creative Writing Workbook 6
CONQUER CREATIVE WRITING WORKBOOK 6 invites children to stretch their imagination, enjoy the process of developing ideas and express themselves through creative writing.
Remembering the Basics
These include recap exercises on the ways to begin an essay, developing characters and a plot, including interesting details through the use of adjectives and creative phrases, describing vividly a scene and/or a person.
Developing Writing Skill Sets
Through Guided Continuous Writing Exercises, children learn to interpret a scenario based on a picture. The dialogues among the characters allow the children to imagine what happened before and what would happen after the scene, allowing them to develop the story creatively. The Continuous Writing Exercises present pictures and simple prompts on a composition theme so children can write and expand their own ideas freely.
Using the list of synonyms, idioms and similes, children can enhance their vocabulary and make their compositions more interesting.
These provide alternative ideas so children can learn to relate to other situations and analyze possible outcomes in order to think and write even more creatively.
- The passages in each book are based on themes often encountered in schools
- Each book features progressive tasks to strengthen a student's skills in sentence construction and extensive and varied practices to encourage creative thinking
- Each book has complete and comprehensive answers for easy reference.
ISBN : 9789814672368
Number of pages: 160
|No. of Pages||- 160|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here