Learning Creative Writing Workbook 1
LEARNING CREATIVE WRITING is a series of 6 books specially designed for primary school students. Each book aims to enhance a student’s writing skills. The two areas of writing activity in this series are:
The pictures provided in the practices help the students form their first thoughts and ideas about a topic.
This is the basic premise for writing a picture composition. Students will learn to derive information from the pictures given. Acquiring this skill will increase a student’s ability to write.
Students should also explore the possibilities that may arise from the situations depicted. Hence, the Creative Thinking section seeks to stimulate students to consider alternatives in relation to themselves. Each exercise contains a Model and Practice designed to help students think and develop their compositions in a logical and creative manner.
Creative Idea (Upper levels)
This provides a similar context and prompts to a practice topic and comes with a model composition in the answer key booklet. Students learn how to develop their ideas from the prompts to the full composition.
Helping words, sentences and paragraphs
These help to build vocabulary and students can also learn interesting sentences to include in their writing.
These will allow students to understand how ideas are developed in continuous writing. They are also excellent reading materials and a good resource of examples for similar topics.
Common themes are used in the practices: everyday situations, celebrations, emotions and moral issues.
This section contains models compositions to all the practices. These are additional materials for writing ideas and leisure readin
ISBN : 9789814418263
|No. of Pages||160|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions