Creative Writers! Book 4
CREATIVE WRITERS! Primary English Composition Guide & Practice is a series of 6 books specially designed for primary school students. Each book aims to enhance a student’s writing skills.
A guide to picture composition writing has been included to enable parents and students to get the most out of this book.
Comprehensive Writing Skills
The two areas of writing activity in this series are:
- Picture Study: Develop Ideas Through Pictures Students will learn to derive information from the pictures given. Acquiring this skill will increase a student’s ability to write.
- Creative Thinking: Use Your Imagination And Create Unique Plots Students should also explore the possibilities that may arise from the situations depicted. Hence, the Creative Thinking section seeks to stimulate students to consider alternatives in relation to themselves. Each exercise contains a Model and Practice designed to help students think and develop their compositions in a logical and creative manner. Explicit
DEVELOP IDEAS THROUGH PICTURES AND HELPING WORDS → GUIDED WRITING THROUGH INFERENCE AND PROMPTS → CONTINUOUS WRITING GIVEN TOPIC, VISUAL AID AND PROMPTS
In this book, students will learn progressively to:
- study pictures in detail
- list information
- include their own creative input
- organise the information in a logical sequence
ISBN : 9789813210479
Number of pages: 144
|No. of Pages||- 144|
|Author||- Benjamin Lee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions