Creative Writing Sensational Dialogue Book 2
Writing dialogue is an important part of creative writing. Effective speeches inform readers about your characters. You can use character's speech to show:
- The character's status, education and cultural background
- The character's traits
- The character's thoughts and feelings at a specific point in the story
- The character's relationship with the other participants in the conversation
- Your character's vocabulary
- How your character speaks
- The way your character expresses himself/herself
- The voice or tone of your character
This series comprises Book 1 and 2. Click here to see Book 1.
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions