Diagnostic Practice In Maths 6 (New Syllabus)
Diagnostic Practice in Maths is a well-established means of evaluating pupils' understanding and application of mathematical concepts through the following: Pre-Test, main exercise and Post-Test. First, the pupil is expected to complete the Pre-Test so that any weakness in a particular topic can be ascertained. The main exercise will then provide the pupil with thorough practice that helps to solidify his/her foundation. The pupil who has completed the main exercise should be able to see a marked improvement when attempting the Post-Test. The pupil can record and track his/her performance on the score sheet provided and this allows them to revise systematically.
- Pre-tests to ascertain weak areas and post-tests to reinforce on mathematical concepts
- Score sheet to track the progress in learning
- Answers with full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789813126770
|No. of Pages||386|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here