DRJ P6 Composition Handbook [Revised]
Special Print !
(Best-selling since 2015)
Please take note that there are some binding imperfections. However, content print quality is not affected.
Each book comprises:
- 20 Model compositions
- 2 story development strategies
- 2 story ideas for each picture set
- Positive topic compositions
- Sentence variety tips
- Alternative vocabulary for commonly used words
- Great beginnings and Endings
- Largest collection of ‘feelings’ phrases and sentences
- Narratives, personal recounts and introduction to descriptive essays
- Updated the IPSER (intro, problem, solution, ending and reflection) technique
- Explaining the 4Ws and 1H technique taught by schools
- How to write a ‘positive topic’ compo, for e.g.: Being considerate (PSLE 2015)
- Shortcut for composition practice
"Hi Deepa, I am Hema. I have bought English p6 material from you in May. My daughter Neha used it and she found it very helpful. She got a* for English in mid year exams. Moreover, she got shortlisted for DSA SOTa literary art program and for the talent audition of the same also she found the material very very useful. Thank you very much "
Ms Deepa 's other publications for P6 (click to view):
|No. of Pages||106|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions