Encounters with Problem Solving - Making the Learning of Heuristics Fun
A fun way to learn mathematics and values! Encounters with Problem Solving is a storybook that serves to promote three main purposes.
- It is for the reading pleasure of children. It takes them along a journey of solving non-routine mathematics problems through the lens of a schoolboy in the setting of a Singapore satire. The stories make the learning of heuristics fun and refreshing. •
- It is for children to learn the reasoning processes that are necessary for problem solving, as they identify with the thought processes of the main characters in the story. •
- Each chapter lets children reflect on developing positive values to become better persons.
A set of similar mathematical problems is included at the end of the book for children to work on as well.
Number of Pages: 110
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here