Encounters with Problem Solving - Making the Learning of Heuristics Fun
A fun way to learn mathematics and values! Encounters with Problem Solving is a storybook that serves to promote three main purposes.
- It is for the reading pleasure of children. It takes them along a journey of solving non-routine mathematics problems through the lens of a schoolboy in the setting of a Singapore satire. The stories make the learning of heuristics fun and refreshing. •
- It is for children to learn the reasoning processes that are necessary for problem solving, as they identify with the thought processes of the main characters in the story. •
- Each chapter lets children reflect on developing positive values to become better persons.
A set of similar mathematical problems is included at the end of the book for children to work on as well.
Number of Pages: 110
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions