English Language Study Guide Phrases 3
It is simply putting sentences together, like the way you talk. It is relating what happened yesterday or today, or predicting what will happen some time in the future. The simplest of pictorial writing is the story based on a single picture, where the child is free to think and write about anything that is related to the picture.
- This book helps the average child to write - from simple stories with more commonly used words to stories that require a little more of your imagination and the introduction of a few more challenging words.
- This book helps the child to tell a story based on a given scenario - it provides the child with new words and phrases to add to this improving vocabulary, and teaches him to play with words, so that common words can be turned into interesting phrases.
Author: Eliza Chen
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions