English Mastering Comprehension Open-Ended Skills P2
Each unit in this book contains the following sections:
Teaching and Explanation: Notes and examples are given to explain the demands and expectations of Comprehension OE.
- Short Guided Exercises: Guided exercises are included to provide pupils with immediate practice and guidance.
- Common Errors to Avoid: Pointers are provided to warn pupils about common pitfalls when they answer questions.
- Assessment Practice: 10 Full Practice Papers are provided for pupils to test their ability to apply what they have learnt.
- Answer Key: An answer key is provided for pupils’ use when assessing their own answers so that they can learn from their mistakes.
No of Pages: 120
Author: Lim Gek Choo
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions