English Mastering Comprehension Open-Ended Skills P4
"Each unit in this book contains the following sections: Teaching and Explanation: Notes and examples are given to explain the demands and expectations of Comprehension OE. Short Guided Exercises: Guided exercises are included to provide pupils with immediate practice and guidance. Common Errors to Avoid: Pointers are provided to warn pupils about common pitfalls when they answer questions. Assessment Practice: Ten Full Practice Papers are provided for pupils to test their ability to apply what they have learnt. Answer Key: An answer key is provided for pupils’ use when assessing their own answers so that they can learn from their mistakes. Practice makes perfect. To benefit from using this book, pupils should complete the teaching section first. Then they can proceed to the full practice papers with greater confidence."
This book is written for pupils to use:
• in the classroom with teacher supervision and/or
• at home for independent learning.
Pupils who understand the teaching notes, do the short practice exercises, avoid common mistakes and complete the full practice papers will be more confident and better prepared to handle the demands of this new format of Comprehension OE from 2015 onwards in the Primary 4 English Language examination.
• Notes, pointers and common errors on each type of questions in the new format in the Comprehension Open-Ended section of the Primary 4 English Language examination
• Guided questions to guide you step-by-step
• Full practice papers for self-evaluation or evaluation by teacher
No of Pages: 128
Author: Lim Gek Choo
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions