English Mastering Ex Skills Through Practice P4
This book is a compilation of the latest practice questions in accordance with the latest Primary 4 English syllabus issued by the Ministry of Education. With contributions from teacher consultants with decades of experience, the examination practices in this book aim to be a one-stop and comprehensive guide for English learning. The questions are challenging and specifically hand-picked for their value in teaching students important concepts and examination techniques. The book consists of 10 practice papers with full answers for Paper 2. These examination papers aim to teach students important concepts and help students to discover weaknesses in their answering techniques which they may not be aware of.
- Complete Papers 1 and 2 for examination-setting practice
- Set in actual examination format with mark allocation to simulate actual time and conditions
- Full Paper 2 answer key for self-check and evaluation
No of Pages: 160
Author: Lim Geok Choo
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions