English Thematic Composition Writing 1
The compositions presented in these books represent the common and some uncommon themes addressed in school. Within each thematic topic, the pupil can expect to find relevant creative expressions and descriptive sentences with explanations provided and 2 exercises on vocabulary so that he/she can learn why these aspects are necessary to raise his/her ability to describe situations with suitable words and phrases. He/she will find 2 samples provided to the first composition question of each theme — a mediocre sample as well as an improved version for him/her to learn about the possible improvements that they may make. The pupil will have ample practice of 4 questions in each theme followed by a model composition after each question.
- A wide variety of different themes
- Model as well as mediocre answers to learn what aspects to improve on
- Useful expressions for pupils' compositions
ISBN : 9789814344807
|No. of Pages||172|
|Author||Loh Xiu Ruth|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions