Foundation Maths Topical Practice 5
Foundation Maths Topical Practice consists of question that are designed to provide ample practice in the concepts taught and allow the pupil to build up his/her confidence in Mathematics. Drilling questions allow the pupil to practise the concepts learnt in the chapter vigorously and reinforce the techniques learnt. He/she may attempt the word problems that are challenging yet manageable to train the pupil in application of concepts. A self-checklist at the end of each topic gives the pupil an overview of his/her own progress and evaluate their weakness to take note of topics that needs further improvements. Examination papers are provided for the pupil to be well prepared for actual school examinations and ultimately PSLE.
- Drilling questions for ample practices to reinforce Mathematics concepts
- Self-checklist to allow self-evaluation of progress
- Full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789813122109
|No. of Pages||202|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here