Getting Science Concepts Right (Open-ended Questions) 6 (Revised)
Getting Science Concepts Right (Open-ended Questions) aims to strengthen pupils' answering techniques for Science open-ended questions, through short notes for each sub-topic that reinforce Science concepts. An array of questions follows directly after each set of short notes. By attempting this book, pupils' can comfortably tackle open-ended questions and through the practices, they will be able to answer the questions with high precision. They will be able to figure out the answer that is expected of them, in order to score the maximum marks for each open-ended question. Challenging questions are specially set to prepare pupils for extraordinary higher-order thinking questions during Science examinations.
- Complete notes with illustration organised in subtopics
- Practice questions covering every learning objective
- Complete answers
ISBN : 9789813121362
|No. of Pages||180|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here