Gradual Difficulty in Science - Interactions - Pri 3/4
Gradual Difficulty in Science focuses on one particular theme for each block. This design allows pupils to have full concentration on weaker themes. Questions are grouped into three different levels with gradual difficulty. By attempting this series, pupils will have thorough understanding of each theme and gradual improvement in Science can be observed.
In Level 1, there will one worksheet that consists multiple-choice questions only. This level helps pupils recap Science concepts that they are taught in schools.
Level 2 consists two worksheets on multiple-choice questions and another two worksheets on open-ended questions. This level tests pupils' ability to understand Science questions and apply Science concepts appropriately.
In Level 3, pupils will face one worksheet on multiple-choice questions and two worksheets on open-ended questions. This level consists an array of questions ranging from intermediate to advance levels. They are specially crafted to test pupils' competency in all aspects of Science – process skills, concepts and answering technique.
Challenging and experiment-based questions are included to stimulate higher-order thinking skills, for pupils' who wants to be ahead of their peers.
- Concise notes
- 8 practice papers in each chapter comprising a wide variety of questions arranged in 3 levels of difficulty
- Complete answers with explanations for Level 3 multiple-choice questions
ISBN : 9789814631396
|No. of Pages||52|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions