Grammar Tutor 1
Grammar is the essence of every language. Therefore, grammatical competence is an integral part of language learning and success in school. However, due to its technical nature, grammar has always been considered a dry, dreary and difficult area of language learning.
We hope to change such perceptions with Grammar Tutor which is designed as an easy-to-use reference and guide to English grammar. It is grammar made simple enough to be easily understood by pupils, and at the same time sufficiently comprehensive to cover all the essentials primary school pupils require to excel in their English examination.
No. of Pages: -
Author: Soh M.M and Lenz Lim
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions