Guided PSLE Transformation & Synthesis
|Guided PSLE Transformation & Synthesis|
This book is a comprehensive practice and guide aimed at helping pupils master the skills needed to tackle any question in the synthesis and transformation section of the PSLE English paper. From simple synthesis with conjunctions to transformation of complex spoken sentences, the 40 topics in this book cover all the areas necessary to ace the synthesis and transformation section. Examples and a brief guide introduce and help pupils along with each of the topics.
A review exercise following every t topic enables pupils to revise the topic before moving on. The practice unit which follows every 8 topics further reinforces the skills pupils have acquired from the previous topics.
Author: Joan Quek
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions