Heuristics In Maths 2
Questions are arranged according to heuristics strategies to train the pupil to master each kind of heuristics question. Worked examples for each strategy helps him/her shape their thought processes before attempting more challenging questions. Pictorial answers are given to help the pupil visualise heuristics concepts used. The pupil should be adequately competent to solve challenging questions that involve heuristics skills during tests and examinations.
- Various heuristics skills in each topic
- Full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789814662659
|No. of Pages||192|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions