IDIOMS for Creative Writing 6
The idioms are categorised according to subjects or topics that give a coherent and logical order to their learning. As students make their way through the books category by category ,they will find their knowledge of idioms grow until finally, they acquire a mastery of the subject. Since people use idioms, both in formal and informal language, a mastery of idioms will enrich and enhance the students' language because a well-placed idiom in a piece of writing gives it a voice of authority or the face of authenticity to a particular character. In this way students convey their message effectively while making their writing much more entertaining for the readers.
Author: Jalynn Yokairei
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions