Jazz Up Your Writing (Upper Primary Levels)
There are many educational resources that supplement the learning of writing. Some give instructions on sentence construction and grammar, some provide descriptive words and phrases, while others focus on specific writing skills.These wonderful books help students in their writing in the Modelling Phase or guide them through the Experimenting Phase.
This book assumes students are able to construct grammatically correct sentences. It aims to inspire students, steer them towards the styling phase and help them develop their unique writing style. The models in this book, compositions written by Upper Primary Students, offer an insight to writing styles common to this group of children. It is my hope that this book will help students aspire to write better and in the process, unleash their creative juices and discover their own personal writing style.
ISBN : 9789812745767
Number of Pages: 168
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions