Latest PSLE-style Open-ended Questions Science
In reent years, there has been a shift in the focus of the Science PSLE papers. The analysis of these papers shows a new trend of open-ended questions being set to evaluate pupils' understanding of Science concepts.
This book is developed to help pupils answer trending open-ended questions confidently and attain better scores in Booklet B of the Science PSLE paper.
The book comes with 100 trending open-ended questions, organised in themes, for pupils to apply concepts across themes and use process skills.
The concepts tested in each question are provided together with the answers to help pupils link the answers to what they have learnt. Pupils can develop the rigour in applying concepts in varied contexts and deepen their understanding.
No of Pages: 140
Author: Winnie Peh
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions