Learning English Workbook 2
LEARNING ENGLISH WORKBOOK 2 is specially designed to help strengthen and enrich a student’s grasp of the English language. Lessons and exercises can be easily removed and presented as homework, class work or quizzes. The glossary and answer pages can be removed and filed away for future reference.
Table of Contents
This shows clearly the key objectives and focus of each exercise and where online activities are tagged, making it easier to identify specific aspects of
The exercises are designed to enable learning in the four main areas of Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension and Writing.
Selected words from each exercise and their meanings are found here to help build vocabulary and improve comprehension.
Designed as an independent booklet, the answer key contains answers to questions on Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension and model answers for
Writing. There are also suggested answers for open-ended exercises.
ISBN : 9789813214330
|No. of Pages||253|
|Author||J. Lee / Dr Tan Cheng Lim|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions